Stirling Meet - Saturday 3rd June midday onwards

Meet-up details and chats for the Stirling Crew. - Opens in July
Forum rules
Rules of this room are to be determined by the Mod
strudel
Reactions:

Stirling Meet - Saturday 3rd June midday onwards

Post by strudel »

I'm delighted to be able to announce that, after a long pursuit, the one and only Bottle Rocket is venturing north, and for the first time in his life, will be enjoying the land of gloaming, Irn Bru (Lite), midgies (essential avoidance techniques); and I hope a warm welcome from Greatland followers from the upper part of the country.

Please take the opportunity to come to Stirling, have a chat and thank him personally for the immense number of hours he devotes to GGP chat / TV / Telegram. Buy him a fizzy pop, grab a selfie or just show him the smartphone screen as you click on the "Buy Me a Coffee" link..... there is a limit to how much Irn Bru a novice should consume during their first encounter.... even if it's Irn Bru Lite.

Who knows what events may or may not have unfolded by early June in the GGP saga, but it would be great to put faces to usernames, hear opinions, different takes, alternate theories and muse on all things GGP, and probably a lot of other topics, with fellow investors.

The venue is The Birds & The Bees in Stirling, we have a section of The Lounge booked, and could even move outdoors into the courtyard if the weather permits.

Please advise me of numbers attending so the chef can anticipate food to be cooked, I was going to suggest at 12.30pm - they like to have one order for all those eating.
Read on, the next poster will cover it all better....
FSA_63
Beta Team
Beta Team
Reactions:

Re: Stirling Meet - Saturday 3rd June midday onwards

Post by FSA_63 »

Hi Strudel,

I’ll be in Scotland on the 3rd and I’d like to attend. Won’t be bringing any guests.
strudel
Reactions:

Post by strudel »

Hi FSA_63,
Thanks for getting in touch, you are more than welcome to join us. I plan to be in my cardigan, the Sentinel satellite homage one.....

And Bottle will be looking like Bottle.

See you on the 3rd ....
strudel
Reactions:

Post by strudel »

Birds & Bees today - we are sitting outside on the right ... With factor 30?

Honest, Birds & Bees Scotland.
strudel
Reactions:

Post by strudel »

Thanks to all who braved the fierce Scottish sun yesterday in Stirling..... Now there's words I'd never thought I'd type in my lifetime.

It was disappointing that Rose the Redhead never made it - maybe that's my misunderstanding thinking she and Liam are joined at the hip?

So my plan to while away a happy few hours doing tequila slammers with Rose changed into a GGP cluster under an outdoor table's parasol putting the world of GGP, Newcrest, Newmont, Shaun, Sandeep and Sherry to rights.

The future will no doubt prove us all wrong..... but that's Shaun for you.