Bamps posts

All things Greatland Gold.
Bamps21
Reactions:

Bamps posts

Post by Bamps21 »

I’ve decided I’m only going to use this forum for any future posts and reluctantly I will not be posting again on LSE.
I don’t spend hours on research to get abusive comments
LSE were not very willing from preventing abusive comments.
Olaffigura
Reactions:

Re: Bamps posts

Post by Olaffigura »

Don’t let the gits get to you, you know you are doing the right thing !
So F**k them!
All the best Olaf
retroz3
Reactions:

Post by retroz3 »

Bamps
I am so sorry that you are under attack yet again on the LSE site, it does seem to attract the most obnoxious people on occasion. As a silent lurker on both sites I always look forward to your reasoned and well researched notes, as do most other genuine GGP holders. retro
Bamps21
Reactions:

Post by Bamps21 »

My difficulty is with LSE not protecting their users.
theSGD
Reactions:

Post by theSGD »

Hi Bamps,

i am a long time lurker both here and LSE, long enough to have wished i had waited until now to have bought shares. anyway i signed up just to express my thanks for your posts and i am sad to hear the trolls got you down.

theSGD
Redirons
Reactions:

Post by Redirons »

Understandable Bamps - you must do what is best for you. It is LSE’s loss for not managing their site properly. Just grateful that you will still be posting on this site, so again well done Liam for setting this up and managing it. Best regards Bamps - Redirons.
Redirons
lesserevil
Reactions:

Post by lesserevil »

Hi Bamps,
There are many of us, quietly appreciative and unheard from, who are grateful for your efforts.
Thank you.
Trigga
Beta Team
Beta Team
Reactions:

Post by Trigga »

Hi Bamps
I wouldn't go that far, in your hearts of hearts you know you are being targeted, but I can see it is very wearing .. a little like the break you took some months ago after the last round of outrageous attacks. I would suggest posting on GGPCHAT (with plenty of pictures, so us mere mortals can understand :D ), and posting on LSE with topic and link, that way you are keeping everyone informed, it's up to the individual whether they click on that link or not, you would have done more than your bit then. Whatever you decide ... keeeeep posting. :D
zoros
Reactions:

Post by zoros »

Sorry to hear the 'system' has let you down Bamps. Great idea by Trigga - do your stuff here and simply link it on LSE without you having to read other posters comments.
Take care.
Z
badgerbeard
Reactions:

Post by badgerbeard »

Such a shame Bamps, but at least we can still gain access to your valued posts on here.

I dare say "they" will start having more goes at Paddy next to try and get him off LSE as well as part of their agenda.
Condorlini
Beta Team
Beta Team
Reactions:

Post by Condorlini »

Sorry to hear you are getting attacked again Bamps... I haven't logged in to LSE since the Telegram group started.. I just couldn't stand all the nonsense.

Always good to read your post, and look forwards to seeing you at another TH or at the Stag.
Archways
Reactions:

Post by Archways »

Yes Bamps, please keep posting on here. You know how much your expertise is appreciated by almost everybody on the LSE site. I am sure that members of this site will provide the necessary link whenever you post new information or opinion.
Bamps21
Reactions:

Post by Bamps21 »

Hi everyone thanks for your support much appreciated.
It doesn’t bother me other people having a go and it won’t stop me posting.
Will give LSE a wide berth for a while but as has been mentioned will post here and let others link into LSE.
I’ve been looking at the survey work below Pearl looks very interesting
Bamps21
Reactions:

Post by Bamps21 »

You can see Pearl just under that banner.
Ultra fine survey seems to have had better results to the South.
Antipa /NCM jv to the west but they haven’t found much at the moment.
Attachments
A84BE8CE-9BB4-48A4-A46E-A7BCBE0144DC.jpeg
Bamps21
Reactions:

Post by Bamps21 »

That white area is in Antipa land that is on the fault line that runs up the west side of Blackbeard and on to Parlay in Blackhills
Samplank
Reactions:

Post by Samplank »

Hi Bamps,
I won't be checking into LSE so often now you've left.
I look forward to continuing my education on here.
Thanks and all the best.
sam
Bamps21
Reactions:

Post by Bamps21 »

WEM4 and 44 look as though they have drilled close to the fault line.
Wem 4 found no significant results
44 says it was interesting but I’ve not seen the results yet if there are any
Attachments
B4A2288C-8A1B-48EC-8838-F07BB5A56A36.jpeg
E9FED089-ED81-4102-99FB-188849E1250C.jpeg
Gymboy
Reactions:

Post by Gymboy »

I have moved over from LSE just now so that I can see Bamps posts.

I have been invested in GGP since 2015 and have founds his posts to be informative. He is able to shine a light and interpret drilling updates for the layman.

Keep posting Bamps there are so many GGP investors who rely on you.

Gymboy
Costa
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Costa »

Just want to say that you do NOT have to be logged in to see posts on this site. But you do to respond.

Agree with Trigga and Zoros. Posting links to the info/posts etc on the other site is the way forward and a means of getting the information there.

It is a shame about what happened over the site. I must admit that rarely do even look over there these days. Unless I need a link to one of Donalds TH/QA sessions.

Leaving that site was one of the best things that happened to me last year. It removed all the distractions that i did not need to be successful at what i do.

A Lexit benefit if you will :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gelli Aur
AdrianCanary
Reactions:

Post by AdrianCanary »

First post. Bamps & other experts. Have read your posts on LSE for past two years & have appreciated your expertise & insights into GGP. The time & trouble you take to inform fellow investors is commendable. Your information has helped me keep the faith during these rocky times so thanks a lot & keep posting.