Troll Rebuttal Archive

All things Greatland Gold.
Nothingspecial
Reactions:

Re: Troll Rebuttal Archive

Post by Nothingspecial »

I would agree to give a balanced view from this discussion site and then not be tarnished with a "ramping site" theory. Debatable topics should be discussed filtering the complete idiotic ones.
speedymeadie
Reactions:

Post by speedymeadie »

Hi All. The lies and false info from the dark side must be countered with facts. If not new investors may be put off and not know the truth about our great co. How best to go about that is the issue. ATB Speedy
Boxa1511
Reactions:

Post by Boxa1511 »

My opinion is we shouldn't just black ball any negative posts, but rather recognise and counter them with the appropriate argument/facts (easy for me to say this, as I have nowhere near the knowledge of others to be able to give a balanced argument). The last thing we want is to be seen as is just an echo chamber of GGP ramping here. I'm in favour of Hydro's suggestion in some way, shape or form.
GoGreen1
Reactions:

Post by GoGreen1 »

For me the idea of periodic posts over there to link to this site and help guide new potential investors to evidenced discussion is a great one. Like some others I first heard about GGP on the L S E board and read helpful posts from the likes of Paddy, Bamps etc then did my own DD and invested. Others reading that public board now may well just get put off. I’m happy to take my share in linking across to key evidence over here sometimes if needed and if agreed?
speedymeadie
Reactions:

Post by speedymeadie »

Hi All. The liers and false news brigade need countering. I have just been on the old site and the link to here is working a treat. I say flood them with links to counter their abuse. ATB Speedy
Habari65
Reactions:

Post by Habari65 »

Indeed Speedy, the other site has absolutely zero useful info posted other than one from Paddy and a few links to this site. It is a shame what has happened over there but grateful to those that have set this place up and of course let’s keep the FUDsters out.
DipSard
The Oracle
The Oracle
Reactions:

Post by DipSard »

speedymeadie wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:52 pm Hi All. The liers and false news brigade need countering. I have just been on the old site and the link to here is working a treat. I say flood them with links to counter their abuse. ATB Speedy
Hi Speedy - i wouldn't say flooding LSE with links from here is ideal and may well cause the mods on LSE to block any links with this domain name. The other point being that we'd effectively become disruptive and trolls in a sense!

I would just paste links back to the forums here to answer any FUD being propagated on LSE, other sites or social media and also to share useful posts from the likes of Bamps, Hydro & Paddy who are the ones being missed most and as with Havieron........ the quality will speak for itself.

In fact Paddy has 5000 or so followers on Twitter so he could post links back to his longer posts here, certainly my intention with posting interview notes - lead them all back here..... I think we should be better and more mature than the trolls on LSE :-)
“Study the past if you would define the future.” ― Confucius
paddygall
Reactions:

Post by paddygall »

DipSard wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:21 pm
speedymeadie wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:52 pm Hi All. The liers and false news brigade need countering. I have just been on the old site and the link to here is working a treat. I say flood them with links to counter their abuse. ATB Speedy
Hi Speedy - i wouldn't say flooding LSE with links from here is ideal and may well cause the mods on LSE to block any links with this domain name. The other point being that we'd effectively become disruptive and trolls in a sense!

I would just paste links back to the forums here to answer any FUD being propagated on LSE, other sites or social media and also to share useful posts from the likes of Bamps, Hydro & Paddy who are the ones being missed most and as with Havieron........ the quality will speak for itself.

In fact Paddy has 5000 or so followers on Twitter so he could post links back to his longer posts here, certainly my intention with posting interview notes - lead them all back here..... I think we should be better and more mature than the trolls on LSE :-)
Hi Dip,

Already did my first one today - instead of posting the Scallywag pictures on Twitter as normal, I posted a direct link to my post on here which will hopefully have brought a few interested parties to the site and with a bit of luck a few of them will have registered an account here.

https://twitter.com/paddygall1/status/1 ... 5GWrBhQoXg

ATB - Paddy
Havieron - the gift that keeps on giving :o
Costa
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Costa »

Fantastic Paddy.

We'er growing for sure and at 900+. Always room for more.
Gelli Aur
RationalAssessor
Reactions:

Post by RationalAssessor »

So, today there has been a post by Roy Hobbs where he questions what SD has delivered during his tenure.
image.JPG
We now have the opportunity to bring together one or multiple responses to his post here without fear of abuse or censorship. If I could suggest that folks post here whether they agree with Roy or whether they disagree with Roy.

Should you agree with Roy, you may also want to suggest what he should have done or delivered.
Should you disagree, you may want to list those things that he has delivered during his tenure.

Depending on the interest/takeup, we can respond to Roy's question on LSE with a link to the thread here.
Please ensure that you are concise and non-abusive. GGP Chat Rules apply.
DipSard
The Oracle
The Oracle
Reactions:

Post by DipSard »

RationalAssessor wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:06 pm So, today there has been a post by Roy Hobbs where he questions what SD has delivered during his tenure.image.JPG

We now have the opportunity to bring together one or multiple responses to his post here without fear of abuse or censorship. If I could suggest that folks post here whether they agree with Roy or whether they disagree with Roy.

Should you agree with Roy, you may also want to suggest what he should have done or delivered.
Should you disagree, you may want to list those things that he has delivered during his tenure.

Depending on the interest/takeup, we can respond to Roy's question on LSE with a link to the thread here.
Please ensure that you are concise and non-abusive. GGP Chat Rules apply.
Perhaps start a new thread for the rebuttal to Russell Hobbs as someone named him? lol
RationalAssessor
Reactions:

Good idea Dip. Will do so now.

ATB RA
DipSard
The Oracle
The Oracle
Reactions:

Post by DipSard »

RationalAssessor wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:28 pm Good idea Dip. Will do so now.

ATB RA
Hi RA - sorry! I see there hasn't been take-up but more negativity about addressing Hobbs in the thread you started, just thinking about this based on feedback, perhaps we need to package up the anti FUD in a different manner?

More so, perhaps start a thread without reference to the FUD source about a reflection of Shaun's time to date at GGP and that then addresses the FUD and serves the same purpose and can still be used. We know there are also genuine shareholders who put more onus on Shaun than other factors such as sector sentiment so I do agree important to have a balanced assessment of such fears/risks for the sake of shareholders too........just replying in that thread and see how they feel about that approach....
RationalAssessor
Reactions:

No problems Dip, been away from computer since that last post and have come back to realise that it was clearly not going to fly.
I did sense in the other thread that there may have been some support to discuss here and then post back in LSE. Hence why I thought we should possibly do a dummy run.

Truth be known, I wasn't sure about it myself.
On the one hand, leave LSE to themselves?
On the other hand how do we ensure that new prospective investors are not blinded by the constant FUD and disruption over at LSE and how can they find their way here?

On reflection, I suspect that I shall leave it. I see that Hydor has resurrected an old post of Bamps which answers the question. I can liaise with him direct to determine a way forward.

Regds RA
Maximus10
Reactions:

Post by Maximus10 »

choddy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:40 pm I don't agree with dragging the lse Cow Poop into this space. Let the trolls speak to themselves over there.
I agree Choddy, I thought that this space was set up to allow people to escape that place. There seems to be an unhealthy obsession with LSE. If people wish to do battle with those on LSE then LSE is the place to do it, not in our new forum. Let’s get on with making this a far better place for investors.
CanisLycaon
Reactions:

Post by CanisLycaon »

Maximus10 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:22 pm
choddy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:40 pm I don't agree with dragging the lse Cow Poop into this space. Let the trolls speak to themselves over there.
I agree Choddy, I thought that this space was set up to allow people to escape that place. There seems to be an unhealthy obsession with LSE. If people wish to do battle with those on LSE then LSE is the place to do it, not in our new forum. Let’s get on with making this a far better place for investors.
Agree! Again! I just don't understand, what is indeed, IMHO, becoming, an 'obsession' with LSE. This is not LSE, and I came over here, as many did, to get away from the 'trolls'.

As Maximus, myself, and several others have said, this is not the place to bring posts from other sites, and, IMHO, if you do, in any form, it will just give them more exposure, and, likely promote them to come over here to purely disrupt. It will come back and bite you!

Just in passing, I'd add that you may also have some privacy issues if you do too.
"Every drill hole we put in there finds more gold"