Going forward

All things Greatland Gold.
Rotherby
Reactions:

Going forward

Post by Rotherby »

Thanks for all who have helped bring this to its current state,

Not jumping the gun
I hope but can we have a section where we discus upgrades and changes we might like to see to enhance GGPCHAT.

I tried to edit my profile but found it locked, I would like to find other GGP LTH in the Midland so we can have Local Meet-ups.
With GGP for the long term, for my Children, Grand Children and the Great Grand Children, put simply the Tribe
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Re: Going forward

Post by Bottle Rocket - Liam »

Hello. - Thanks for the post, - It is all ready to go, and under the hood for the next stage of the rollout. once we have made sure any issues with the open are sorted,

There are also the meet-up sections that are in the next stage as well. - hopefully, a Meet up in August around Tamworth. Dates to be confirmed. :)
Liam.
"One mine, three mining areas, a BEAST of an ore body" :!:
Bardz
Reactions:

Post by Bardz »

Hi thanks for the hard work in getting this up and running it looks pretty good.

Sorry in advance if I have missed how to do this or it's already requested.

I have one suggestion a non thread view just listing the latest posts in desc order I would find helpful. Where the share price moves in either direction a quick view of people's reasons for such a move may come from any thread. It's also good to catch up after any time away. At present you need display the threads in reverse and go to the bottom to see each latest as far as I can tell.

The other suggestion is discussion section on other miners or even other shares I want to find the next GGP and portfolio diversification is always a protection for your investments. There are some genuine subject matter experts here and thier views on other potentials good and bad would be helpful.

Thanks again for the efforts.
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Bottle Rocket - Liam »

Hi, Thanks for the feedback.

There is a post in the reference library on some of these settings (How To) . viewtopic.php?p=528#p528

You can sort how you prefer and your personal profile has settings that determine how you have presented the board as well.

There is no way to unthread the view, as this is how the boards have been constructed at the core.

Most find it easier to look at "New Posts" and then go from there.

Do not forget, at times of duress the Dev team can control the speed of the board, so it won't get lost in a myriad of posts.

Hope this helps

Liam
Liam.
"One mine, three mining areas, a BEAST of an ore body" :!: