Post by Bottle Rocket - Liam »

Or Just buy them… not that’s there is much sense in that. Lol
Liam.
"One mine, three mining areas, a BEAST of an ore body" :!:
jecsggp
Reactions:

Re: The SP drop.......

Post by jecsggp »

IMO there a lots of people watching (especially stock managers) and waiting for the 1) 5% decision, 2) Newcrest to declare a mine and/or 3) first gold aout to come out of the ground, before they commit to buy in. Don't know which of these will instigate the 'short closures' and 'buying' but when it happens... :D just need to sit tight.
PMitchy66
Reactions:

Post by PMitchy66 »

I’ve sat tight for so long …. Really would like some SP recognition for the potential …. SD must be close to doing the 5% deal or maybe TO discussion is the deal being thrashed out???
PeakyKinder
Reactions:

Post by PeakyKinder »

I, for one, would not want a T/O deal at this point. I want to see the massive potential play out.
lebugue-addick
Reactions:

Post by lebugue-addick »

GGP's current market capitalisation of circa £395 million($485m) equates to only approximately US$298 per gold-equivalent ounce which compares very favourably to the prevailing gold price of $1,794 per ounce.

This is based on 25% of the updated MRE of 6.5m ounces of gold equivalent as per RNS 3 March 2022.

Plenty of scope for SP increase given an AISC of $643/ounce based on the GGP starter mine costings, the only ones currently available.
"If I said you had a beautiful ore body would you hold it against me?" :lol:
LoggyLogbot
Reactions:

Post by LoggyLogbot »

Anyone know why today Google have 9.00 as a low?
I downloaded the CSV from London Stock Exchange and can't see a trade at that price? :?
David E Maus
Reactions:

Post by David E Maus »

UT in auction I believe.
LoggyLogbot
Reactions:

Post by LoggyLogbot »

Cheers David it was - I'd searcherd for 9.0 and it was recorded as 9 so my search failed - schoolboy errror!

2022-07-01T08:00:09.463 GBX 9 9988 898.92 UT AIMX P
Scoobydoog
Reactions:

Post by Scoobydoog »

I must admit I for one am totally chilled about the SP. There is no correlation between the present price and the true value of this company. And I'm just talking about proven reserves. Never mind the potential.

I bought 3 times last week and twice this week. Never in a million years did I anticipate being able to buy at this price. Any spare cash is going into this excellent company. Hold for gold in so many ways.

ATB fellow LTHs.
Scoob
Lennie
Reactions:

Post by Lennie »

It’s funny with the share price, it puts doubts in your mind, then you remember how fast NCM are developing this, and how much money they are throwing at it, they wouldn’t be doing that if it isn’t as big as we think and they know 👍
Lennie
Sprout45
Reactions:

Post by Sprout45 »

Not balls of steel but balls of rubber waiting for the bounce back!
Copthis1
Reactions:

Post by Copthis1 »

I've always stated I'd sell my entire holding when the sp hits the magical pound.....Having been here when this hit the high 30s, I thought it'd be sooner rather than later. Oh well, the new detached abode will have to wait for a while.
:cry:
thelearner
Reactions:

Post by thelearner »

I am lucky - have always been averaging up, never averaged down. But my average will soon be very close to current SP, somewhere I thought I'd never see the SP at again. Sentiment in sector is very poor and recessionary fears + the shorters have affected the SP.
I have another junior miner very close to production - CNR - and SP also less than half of what it was recently.

The interview with CB reassured me a lot, as do posts from Paddy/Bamps/Hydro and many others - I'll continue holding - and hope we do not get taken out at a bargain price.
The drills will also soon be in the ground again - lets hope for a good hit - and we will also own 25% of one of the biggest gold fines discovered for decades - and it's in a stable mining friendly jurisdiction. Without Hav - we'd have been in real trouble.
I am also continuing to add.
First GGP Purchase April 2019. Then never stopped. From the lows to the highs to the lows. Staying Long.
jecsggp
Reactions:

Post by jecsggp »

Not bad today, considering what the rest of the LSE has done.
GGP holder for the longer term.