Liam

All things Greatland Gold.
zoros
Reactions:

Liam

Post by zoros »

Some dirt being dished out on you Liam over on LSE from "Daveri007". The stalwarts have seen him off but the damage was done.
Hope your not affected too much by it all. My every sympathy and gratitude for you trying to hold all these SM platforms together for the benefit of us all.
Keep up the good work.
Z
Proudindigo
Reactions:

Re: Liam

Post by Proudindigo »

I'm so grateful to Liam for keeping us going over the last three very challenging years.
Redirons
Reactions:

Post by Redirons »

Well said Zoros and Proudindigo - Liam has been selfless, professional and an absolute rock for GGPers to lean on - just think how much worse off we would have been without Liam’s input. So it’s another HUGE thankyou from me.
Redirons
Bamps21
Reactions:

Post by Bamps21 »

Liam has my full support, I’ve enjoyed doing our podcasts together I couldn’t have done something like that without his guidance.
I think we bounce off each other hopefully making it enjoyable for others.
I give my time freely for these so any coffee donations will help with his costs.
Critism on LSE is par the course it’s not governed very well, they leave those idiots there to boost the number of posts for advertising.
The idiot that criticised Liam has been at me for 3 years it’s really tiresome and boring.
Anyway keep your chin up Liam 🙂
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

He’s a sad, nasty piece of work. Everyone knows what he is.
Wouldn’t surprise me if he lost his job for posting the way he does. I’m sure St James Place wouldn’t be happy given the turmoil they are going through presently.
In the end, Truth prevails...
GoGreen1
Reactions:

Post by GoGreen1 »

Idiots like Daveri007 just have an agenda which is detrimental to must of us. Liam on the other hand has been selfless and fair as far as I can see, a good example and a great support to many ggp investors. A complete contrast,
Francis Rob
Reactions:

Post by Francis Rob »

Support Liam here

https://chng.it/D8Z2YdJNYr

Its probably not the most ideal mechanism, but about the best I have access to.

It wont hurt.
wildbill99
Reactions:

Post by wildbill99 »

I can't believe we even have to have a petition for this, signed it though.

Liam, in my opinion you took a rabble and made it a community. If people don't like what you say or do they can sod off and say and do their own.
I go through life like it's the changing room at the gym. You've Just gotta ignore the knobs.
mushroomkid
Reactions:

Post by mushroomkid »

Liam is great. He is in the category of 'trend setter' in my book. He has tackled the idea of setting up a community and communication link between shareholders and from them to management. Critics are those who never put their heads above the parapet. I absolutely despise them and their negativity. Long live those who push themselves and take chances. Thank you Liam.
We're gonna need a bigger shovel
Aiming2please
Reactions:

Post by Aiming2please »

Replying to these repulsive abusive posters is what they desire, it gives them ammo to fire straight back. 98% of us realise the time given for knowledgeable posters to offload their thoughts and research and respect that. We are grateful, that’s all you have to remember. The other 2% who cares, sticks and stones. Laugh at them rather than be angry with them. No one wants the company they’re invested in being bashed and it is natural to fight back. You will do more damage to these poster and the constant knockers if you just simply ignore. LSE is terrible but it does have a filter button.
Come back Liam 98% appreciate your what you do.
Midas Malc
Reactions:

Post by Midas Malc »

Liam, you are doing a great job, and keeping the genuine investors of GGP up-to-date and well informed, as well as pursuing your other interests, which includes regular updates with SD, and other GGP-related matters. Keep up the good work, and don't let the bastards get you down! Soon, and in the not too distant future, all the GGP detractors will have disappeared into the sunset, as we become a gold producer etc.
HopefullyGold
Reactions:

Post by HopefullyGold »

mushroomkid wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:19 pm Liam is great. He is in the category of 'trend setter' in my book. He has tackled the idea of setting up a community and communication link between shareholders and from them to management. Critics are those who never put their heads above the parapet. I absolutely despise them and their negativity. Long live those who push themselves and take chances. Thank you Liam.
Sorry for hijacking this thread but glad to see Mushroomkid is still alive and kicking. I used to enjoy his posts on Lse usually tainted with humour and of course his Portuguese adventures.

Anyway agree with the spirit of things on supporting Liam, Paddy in fact anyone that contributes without malice.