Sorry! but this chatroom is a mistake.

All things Greatland Gold.
Shake rag
Reactions:

Sorry! but this chatroom is a mistake.

Post by Shake rag »

We were all new investors to ggp once,and we read the LSE chat. Since the best posters are now here we are left with the dross!...Read it!...newbys need you!..sorry! But that's what I think.....LSE needs you!
Costa
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Re: Sorry! but this chatroom is a mistake.

Post by Costa »

Nah, new investors… serious investors will do their due diligence or at least should do. Maybe we should continue to signpost and promote this place.

The best info comes here. The best and knowledgeable posters are here. All newbies are welcome here. No agendas here.

This is the place to be .
Gelli Aur
Shake rag
Reactions:

Post by Shake rag »

Yes!...but only if they find us!...and most won't!
Costa
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Costa »

Ha.

And people said the same thing about Facebook. They even said it about Amazon, and plenty of others. Change happens , one can either be part of it and help it grow, or be stuck in the same Boat with the same complaints.

Change is good.
Gelli Aur
_J_C_
Reactions:

Post by _J_C_ »

Shake rag wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:02 am We were all new investors to ggp once,and we read the LSE chat. Since the best posters are now here we are left with the dross!...Read it!...newbys need you!..sorry! But that's what I think.....LSE needs you!
Good morning. I agree with Costa, this forum has been signposted following a busy PR campaign on social media and other places, such as LSE.

You don’t have to be a member to read the content here (easy for new or would-be investors and no pressure to sign up) and it is a much more user friendly forum here. For example, various screenshots can be shared and Bamps can easily share his annotated mine plans etc.

We need this forum and I for one will never be returning to LSE.

Finally, with regards to “dross”. May be best to look at Gardeners World or similar for slug control.

F881B4DB-DF3F-474C-AE9B-4D57773D78AB.jpeg

Have a nice weekend.
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Bottle Rocket - Liam »

Sorry, but I refuse to support that company, and its values. I did not watch any of the recent LSE interviews hosted by them with Shaun, for that reason, and as long as they continue to allow people to be manipulated with factless dross I will run this site.

Liam

PS feel free to leave if you do not like it.
Liam.
"One mine, three mining areas, a BEAST of an ore body" :!:
Shake rag
Reactions:

Post by Shake rag »

My point is the best posts are reaching the converted...
DipSard
The Oracle
The Oracle
Reactions:

Post by DipSard »

Shake rag wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:55 am My point is the best posts are reaching the converted...
Some of us still post there infrequently to share links back to our and other posts here and more curious sorts will stay and explore entire site ;-)

Indeed I posted a breakdown last night over there of the reasoning behind the outcome as some silly posts over there not being challenged, plenty now aware of this site BUT why not signpost people over yourself to this site Shake?

I will continue doing so on when sharing my notes and the more that signpost the better chance of newbies finding us, so just do that yourself and it will help others find this site:-)
“Study the past if you would define the future.” ― Confucius
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Bottle Rocket - Liam »

Shake rag wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:55 am My point is the best posts are reaching the converted...
You realise that is the whole point of this exercise... and then, folk will copy the website address of the posts they like, as shown here.
photo_2022-07-23_11-59-36.jpg
photo_2022-07-23_11-59-36.jpg (7.02 KiB) Viewed 1939 times
This can then be shared to where ever they think someone else would like to read it/ be interested in it.

Then the new person signs up because they like our content, and shares what they like too.

That is how organic growth works.
Liam.
"One mine, three mining areas, a BEAST of an ore body" :!:
Costa
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Costa »

Have you thought about blowing the Trumpet over there? You know, put in a shift for the team?

Rather than want everyone to upsticks and move back over... Which means everyone else does some work and not you?

Come on Shake rag...
Gelli Aur
RationalAssessor
Reactions:

Post by RationalAssessor »

Shake rag wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:02 am We were all new investors to ggp once,and we read the LSE chat. Since the best posters are now here we are left with the dross!...Read it!...newbys need you!..sorry! But that's what I think.....LSE needs you!
Mmmm Shake Rag, the title of this thread is a little confusing/shocking:

Are you suggesting that this "Chat" website should be closed ("as it was a mistake") or, are you saying that the LSE site is completely useless and will thus turn new folks away investing in GGP.

If it is the former (as suggested in the title) then I could not disagree more. LSE had already become a cesspit of discussion with the trolls looking to disrupt any positive discussion either by being abusive or aggressive. I beleive that our shorter friends were using LSE to spread FUD. And, all the time it appeared that they had inside help from the LSE admins. Liam and Costa therefore took it upon themselves to build an exc ellent source of reference material and a safe place in which folks can positively discuss both pros and cons without fear of trolls, aggression or abuse. They are to be congratulated and not accused of making a mistake.

If it is the latter (as I believe is your intent), you are looking for folks to return to LSE in preference to posting here. This is so that any new investors who are looking to invest might see better research and more positive views. Well, the solution to that issue (IMO) is exactly as Dip and Bamps do which is to post their material here and then put links in LSE to the post. That way, those new investors who are serious will find their way to the Chat site and be exposed to a much richer and more valuable source of information and views.

The title of the thread is completely wrong - unless you have simply used it to shock folks and garner a reaction.

As for what you can do - carry on posting on LSE and challenge the trolls over there but, most importantly, always point readers to the GGP Chat Site.

Would be interested in your response.

ATB RA.
Claire Young
Reactions:

Post by Claire Young »

Quality over quantity sums up this new forum for me and that's exactly what I'm looking for.
It's a breath of fresh air and a wealth of information that's freely available to anyone to access.
Each to their own but if people don't choose to explore new sources of reference and views to broaden their knowledge that's their mistake.
Shake rag
Reactions:

Post by Shake rag »

I agree, my point was simply that a lot of those who would benefit won't...we do live in a world where people can express this ...don't we?
DipSard
The Oracle
The Oracle
Reactions:

Post by DipSard »

Shake rag wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:05 pm I agree, my point was simply that a lot of those who would benefit won't...we do live in a world where people can express this ...don't we?
Of course mate and an opposing opinion on how that can be negated was also expressed and as you can see, I'm doing what I mentioned to you today by cross referencing to posts in the forum over on that site so newbies and others can benefit from the forum :-)
“Study the past if you would define the future.” ― Confucius
Nitram64
Reactions:

Post by Nitram64 »

You've got to remember that historically we had posts on

LSE
LSE referencing twitter

now we have posts on

GGPChat
LSE Referencing GGPChat
Twitter Referencing GGPChat

In time it will reach a far wider audience than LSE ever has.
Shake rag
Reactions:

Post by Shake rag »

Well done.
SoundOfSilence
Beta Team
Beta Team
Reactions:

Post by SoundOfSilence »

Shake rag wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:05 pm I agree, my point was simply that a lot of those who would benefit won't...we do live in a world where people can express this ...don't we?
Leave it to you to evangelise on LSE, then. Please feel free to regularly post there referring newbies to find us here.
But, seriously? There are very few who don’t know about GGP already. If they are meant to find their way, they will. It’s Darwinism.
Bite me, Baby
David
Reactions:

Post by David »

Found it!! The alternate GGP forum 😁
Yes GGP for couple years now, I just don’t add value to any chat (LSE) I rarely ever post
See what the next few years bring 🤞
Deano
Reactions:

Post by Deano »

I just want to thank all involved in making this chatroom, LSE has turned into a joke!
It's such a shame, but it is what it is...
I'm pretty poor/lazy at research, along with being technophobic, so I'll not be posting much, but I'll be reading with aplomb and enthusiasm!
I've been in GGP since 2011 and managed to move to my and my partner's forever home, now mortgage free, last year, pretty much 50% thanks to ggp.
I'd just like to suggest to newbies it's not too late to get involved in GGP's future, this is just the beginning!
18 months or so from seeing those dollars roll in :D
Bamps21
Reactions:

Post by Bamps21 »

I have to agree with Shake rag, that we’ve left the LSE to a lot of newbie’s and traders who are spreading inaccuracies in their posts.
There doesn’t seem to be hardly anyone posting anything of a factual basis.
I have posted on there referencing links to my posts here.
I have a personal issue with LSE at the moment and am refraining from posting.