Scally....

All things Greatland Gold.
Valleyboy13
Reactions:

Scally....

Post by Valleyboy13 »

Guys, shaun said in the roast dinner pod cast early January that scally would be drilled in April.
Its now almost July.....
Its not surprising the market has battered us as we obviously hasn't drilled it again with no further comment.
Any thoughts?... Been out of the loop on lse recently as its been rubbish.
The new drilling is all non scally right?
VC
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Re: Scally....

Post by Bottle Rocket - Liam »

Wait, the market is battering us because we have not updated on a drill campaign.
am I reading that right!??

Pretty sure the market is more concerned with the 6.5Moz of gold 400m underground than the second campaign of drilling the desert!
Liam.
"One mine, three mining areas, a BEAST of an ore body" :!:
Southside55
Reactions:

Post by Southside55 »

Didn’t someone report on the latest satellite image that a drill pad had been prepared on Scallywag?

I was slightly surprised by that news as I thought Shaun was conserving cash until the 5% was completed.

Maybe readying the drill pad, could be an indication that those negotiations are almost complete?
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Valleyboy13 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:59 pm Guys, shaun said in the roast dinner pod cast early January that scally would be drilled in April.
Its now almost July.....
When looking at the transcript for the Feb 2nd Interview, there doesn't appear to be any mention of this.
Please could you share the interview and time stamp of where Shaun says this, please?

Dips Transcript. - and link to the Roast from the start of the year.
viewtopic.php?p=266#p266
Liam.
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Southside55 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:28 pm Didn’t someone report on the latest satellite image that a drill pad had been prepared on Scallywag?

I was slightly surprised by that news as I thought Shaun was conserving cash until the 5% was completed.

Maybe readying the drill pad, could be an indication that those negotiations are almost complete?
When did he mention he was conserving cash? - not that I have any recollection of the Bank Balance, - but they were always suggesting a 22 drilling campaign was going to be undertaken.
Liam.
Valleyboy13
Reactions:

Post by Valleyboy13 »

Thanks for the replies guys...
I remb in 1 of the 2 or 3 of the roast dinner pod casts in Jan he mentioned April for scally. I remb thinking at the time that April was ages away! 😂

Im sure someone will track it down it was defo there...

The drilling mentioned is all jv stuff as far as I can see. Obviously it's been almost 6 months before the drilling at scally was mentioned. I'm not being negative for the sake of it. I have 750k shares and been on board since before newmont.

Just want a bit of go forward outside the monster hav!.. Especially as shaun made a point of April. Heard nothing since.

Scally is the only bit around there that's 100% ours after all..
VC
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

It is the JV that will likely get drilled first as per last year.

The Sat images Paddy produced last week showed pads being cleared, so RNS likely to arrive within the next two to three weeks saying it has started.

The number of shares held, or how long you have held them means nothing in a chat room like this. positive or negative, You have made a statement that the SP is going down due to the lack of drilling. - It will get rebuffed unless you can give us some kind of fact to help with your claim. - as per the rules that you agreed to an hour ago.

There is plenty of 100% owned land around the E45 postcode. Rudall will be drilled in the next 12 months, and Pascalle might even see some work as well.
Liam.
Valleyboy13
Reactions:

Post by Valleyboy13 »

I was observing that the CEO noted in a podcast that drilling would start at scally in April and there has been no mention of it since. If stating that fact causes any distress to anyone I apologise unreservedly.
Josh_shep
Beta Team
Beta Team
Reactions:

Post by Josh_shep »

I’d rather them hold back on the drilling anyway, let’s get over the line with the 5% and funding before we start throwing money into the exploration.
ProfQuatermass
Reactions:

Post by ProfQuatermass »

Two of the prepared pads visible in the last satellite image are in the Scallywag tenement. More or less where the cursor is on the Geoview image, which for some reason is turned sideways.

Q
Attachments
20220624_115514.jpg
Screenshot_20220624-113728_Samsung Internet.jpg
Bamps21
Reactions:

Post by Bamps21 »

Swan is in Scallywag they are targeting the 3 conductor plates
One west of Swan and 2 at Pearl
Attachments
177EAD0B-B8EF-4336-9F96-759383EDA776.jpeg
7EE430B6-4AA1-4996-AEBD-C6A218EEC18B.jpeg
A34440E9-D645-4FDC-B73D-0895805D0B4E.jpeg
Bamps21
Reactions:

Post by Bamps21 »

This is Goldworm’s theory of a Blackhills dome.
Not sure you would think of it as a dome above the ground more of a connected area of intrusions, although the amount of rock chips at Blackhills suggests a reef has been eroded away.
There were 5 or 6 reefs at Telfer from memory, at Saddlereef we have discovered 2 reefs at the moment.
Attachments
1AD7B7D5-F11C-4BF6-9B0B-CA19638B061E.jpeg
paddygall
Reactions:

Post by paddygall »

New developments at Scally today.

viewtopic.php?p=630#p630

ATB - Paddy
Havieron - the gift that keeps on giving :o
CK 1974
Reactions:

Post by CK 1974 »

I know what you mean valleyboy it would be nice for Ggp to start on some of its other projects as promised. But I think the 5% is delaying this atm and as josh says I think I’d rather they get this 5% crap out the way then (hopefully) crack on straight away!
SoundOfSilence
Beta Team
Beta Team
Reactions:

Post by SoundOfSilence »

GGP isn’t a 3 person company working out of a portacabin. Think they’ve enough pro’s to manage ALL aspects of the day-to-day, including BOTH exploration AND financial/development negotiations.
Chill the FUD.
Bite me, Baby
thelearner
Reactions:

Post by thelearner »

I would like to see Scally drilled this year and glad pads seem to being prepared.
SD has always said they would drill slow and steadily - drill a target - analyse the data - which takes a long time first to get assays back then do analysis - then decide where the drill goes next - this is in preference to hitting a lot of targets with a lot of drills at same time.

Missing a year when going slow and steady is not the best option IMHO. But I have faith in SD in his overall strategy and running of the ship - and he is a bit of a financial whiz - we are in good hands. I trust him and the team he has built. I hope CB can strike another big ore body - but exploration is a very tough business. CB persuaded GH to go deep at Hav - and they hit big time.
First GGP Purchase April 2019. Then never stopped. From the lows to the highs to the lows. Staying Long.
Dot01
Reactions:

Post by Dot01 »

Valleyboy, I may not be alone in feeling uncomfortable with your post;
“ I was observing that the CEO noted in a podcast that drilling would start at scally in April and there has been no mention of it since. If stating that fact causes any distress to anyone I apologise unreservedly.”

You were unable to narrow done beyond something you recalled in one of 2 or 3 roasts.

Please - you do the legwork you expect others to do, come back as BR requested with the precise source and date/time stamp.

Then your final point “…stating that fact…” will be correct
Valleyboy13
Reactions:

Post by Valleyboy13 »

The reason I was a little vague on the specific timing of the podcast is that I now cannot find the actual one that aired. Having tried to look for it again, it is missing from the list. I'm not losing my marbles, it was January, it was aired, now its not on the platform as I've just looked again.

When shaun took over he talked up scally alot, so me expressing a little dissapointment not more has been done there is hardly a hanging offence. I am a shareholder and am entitled to an opinion.

Anyway, as Paddy mentioned there seem to be pads there at Swan so we can expect an RNS regarding drilling soonish hopefully👍. There is 30m plus ounces in Hav imo so that will monetarise at some stage. Scally hit would really be interesting, ironically it may force newcrests hand imo, where they may feel we may need to be taken out sooner rather than later. Something I'd prefer not to happen.

Well done to Liam too... This is a far better format, LSE was becoming ridiculous.
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

No offence, but you said.
Its not surprising the market has battered us as we obviously haven't drilled it again with no further comment.
That is a bit more than a "little disappointment", it is a statement, with an unfounded conclusion. This is why you have been met with resistance and not the nicest of welcomes.

I am sorry it has worked out this way, but maybe consider asking questions to get to the answer you seek, and not make brazen statements on something you remember.

Just a thought.
Either way, I see this is your first day, so welcome to the Community.

Ps, Shaun is the Managing Director and not the C.E.O
Liam.
Baldur
Reactions:

Post by Baldur »

I think he's well within his right to say we've been battered, we were under 10p several days ago, I feel like we've taken a battering. Whether the reason behind it is accurate is a different story, it's multifactorial