Short Position Update - CDAZX

All things Greatland Gold.
Costa
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Short Position Update - CDAZX

Post by Costa »

A recent filing on the SEC website there is a COLUMBIA FUNDS SERIES TRUST I document which shows a change in position from the previous.

They have reduced their short position by 38% to now just under a million shares. They were previously at 1.6m ish.

The reduction is for the period ending April 2022.
Screenshot 2022-06-27 at 16.19.06.png
Gelli Aur
paddygall
Reactions:

Re: Short Position Update - CDAZX

Post by paddygall »

Good news Costa - they aren't quite running for the exits yet but it seems like there is an orderly queue for the exit now.

If Shaun were to have something nice to report then that orderly queue could quite easily become a stampede.

ATB - Paddy
Havieron - the gift that keeps on giving :o
CanisLycaon
Reactions:

Post by CanisLycaon »

...Which could well cause quite a squeeze!
"Every drill hole we put in there finds more gold"
Costa
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

Post by Costa »

It is one of the smaller 'know' short positions. They positioned opened at 14.2p.. don't know the exact date they reduced but they have not have done amazingly well as the lowest the price got to after they initially went short was 12.8p ish. So, they got 10% ish profit. Obviously what remains they are doing a better on.

The interesting thing though, is the breaking of the ranks amongst the shorts. I doubt the PI shorts were aware of this, until now.

Absolutely, should Shaun drop something nice the door wont be big enough i hope and they get some of their own medicine!
Gelli Aur