Bulk Underground Breccia almost certain

All things Greatland Gold.
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Bulk Underground Breccia almost certain

Post by Hydrogen »

There has been some questions over the bulk underground opportunity at Havieron, but today's RNS more or less confirms that it will happened. And It's just a matter of time now:

- Significantly increased ounce per vertical metre (OPVM) profile in the lower levels of the Havieron deposit, in line with the upper levels. The updated MRE now averages 7,900 OPVM (gold equivalent1) over the top 1,000 metres of the deposit vertically.

But this line is Key : "The updated Mineral Resource Estimate assumes selective mining of the South East Crescent and Link Zone and bulk extraction in the Breccias and are reported inside A$80 or A$50 NSR2/t shells respectively".

Further - we know (from the fully independent and highly skeptical Money of Mine podcast) those $80 and $50 NCM shell mining costs are inflated by around 30% true cost in the PFS. Which, again suggested these large volume crackle/Cemented breccias are more than economic in bulk extraction scenarios.

A long time ago Shaun stated to me the crackle breccias were running around 0.2g/t average across the deposit - thus potently sub economic for teller at 0.3G/t cutoff however over time Shaun categorically implied that drilling would probably improve this average significantly by converting crackle into cemented. And there is no question that this has occurred (oz per vertical metre for a start.

BUT - Could it be he is now more certain?

Why would you 'assume' Bulk Extraction ...? Shaun is generally noted for a straight bat play ... but this one line appears to me to smacks the ball out of the park,

And what does Bulk Extraction do - it lifts the lid on THE POTENTIAL FOR ENORMOUS FUTURE valuation.

IMO.
In the end, Truth prevails...