JPM - Short finally closing..? Only 60m to go

All things Greatland Gold.
James
Reactions:

Re: JPM - Short finally closing..? Only 60m to go

Post by James »

PEEL and JBER have been at it all week and towards the end of last week. Must think we're stupid.
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

I'm strongly of the feeling that JBER are part of the manipulation. Even at the centre of it. Nice when your in house broker is on your side. Not.
In the end, Truth prevails...
James
Reactions:

Post by James »

Volume gone. Consolidating. 50MA rising towards 200MA. That could be the fuel to the fire.
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

So More 2m+ whopper trades landing daily now … while vol is reduced, the buying is sustained - and still ongoing. It’s like nothing we’ve seen for years….

Sellers are beginning to dry up.

Imo any PIs who have sold into this move may well regret that choice to sell. The research provided freely by Paddy Bamps and many others shows this project is 100% world class and proceeding at full speed , - new hi resolution google images bring all that into sharp focus - and the fact is our buyer is prepared to drop “£250k a pop” trades validates this.

The move is categorically not behaving like typical AIM spike. Or anything we’ve seen for a long time.

The last 18 months have been about making you feel a total dickhead for holding ggp. It’s been About rinsing out pis for a buyout imo but is now paving the way for instos or Newmont to take a slice.

Shorts have increase slightly again… the next round of fireworks begins when they get squeezed…

The buyer is certainly a big entity and quite controlled now… and broadly adding up the buys quickly:- say 3-4m per day this week plus last 2 weeks prior I’d say at least 5-10-20m ( or more on to 60m vol day) per day - they could have approaching 200- 300m plus already since this kicked off October 13th.

I wonder what happens if it turns out Newmont; who have bought 10%? That’s a likely option in my opinion.

Everything That ncm did validates that 100% we are the takeover target.

Various Geos say Havieron is 1bn tonnes and should be capable of 8-9mt per annum - at 4.2g/t that a million Oz producer running full chat.

Newmont are not letting go of that in a hurry, imo.

Albeit some PIs might be glad to get out at 9.3p at a small loss (which is why they are holding us here) having spent a year in the doldrums pis are not used to this new phase.

Imo this goes at lot higher soon, once Newmont ( if them?) reveal their hand. Potentially it’s just a pension fund though that didn’t get in on ASX listing. Once they’ve taken out sellers we move up again … they could be after 500m or 10%
When trader/sellers are force to buy back in higher (seeing that we didn’t fall back) they are going to feel a bit daft.

Good look to all genius holders. 😂
Attachments
DFBBCDEE-94E7-4803-A425-398D4DB19465.jpeg
Last edited by Hydrogen on Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
ManFromUruguay
Reactions:

Post by ManFromUruguay »

Have loved and supported your theories Hydro but tonight you seem to be covering all bases and not with conviction?
Is it a Pension fund or is it a new 20/30/50m buyer or is it shorts trying to close (even though shorts haven't reduced for over a week and currently around 50m) or is it Newmont building a 10% plus holding ? Or something else or a combination of the above ?
I still think it's shorters and traders playing about knowing our major catalysts remain several months away. I also believe that there are multiple shorters and one of them has closed out and that is what led to our reduction from 70m to 50m on loan and accelerated us up from 6p to 9p. All pure opinion and I may be completely wrong. I also hope that I am close to the truth and the shorters left in might not have the same clout as the professionals that have reduced or closed out and they may get completely burned. All is my imagination and probably miles from the truth but wanted to share my own beliefs as tonight I just sensed you didn't have the same conviction as previously 🤔
Still value your input fella and all other posters 👊🙋🏽‍♂️
MFU
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

Hi mfu,

I was just distracted earlier. Truth is we don’t know as we don’t have the data yet. But the volume felt like more than just 25m short closing.

Imo It was a combination of shorts closing in the first week and some major buying…. But then the buying Continued.

PIs certainly aren’t normally buying in 2-3m £250k size SINT trades daily - not normally, I don’t think … not for 3 weeks anyhow day in day out . That is different it’s systematic and feels like a fund to me.

What other aim stock rises 60-70% and more or less stays there? They don’t normally. The point I was trying to make is that may have caught quite a few PI sellers out.

Whilst I heard Willem has added good few to his pile…. We have no idea who, or how much the rest went to; but on the face if it, if you add up all the large 1m plus size trades - it’s a very significant number - well over 100m. A 60m volume day could feasible provide 20-30m to a single buyer.

Finding out should out be very interesting. I would have thought it was TR1 level buying if it’s a single entity.

But the fact some PIs are still selling presumably as they think they can buy back cheaper could kick us on wellpast 10p when next news lands.
‘96dc2
Reactions:

Post by ‘96dc2 »

Any new info on the shorts? This price action could be getting them nervous.
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

Just what JC posts - an increase 😂
Trying to defend a position...
Or some usual mug punters thinking GGP risen too much.
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 14.55.44.png
Aiming2please
Reactions:

Post by Aiming2please »

Am I right in thinking the 3.2m were actually executed a couple of days ago, as there is a 2-3 day lag. If that’s the case they must’ve watched today in disbelief. 😂
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

Totally: shock horror. I’m of the firm belief that now the big boys at Jpm are done shorting then this will be a slippery one to fiddle with. Lots of mini squeezes etc … Which implies whoever was behind it was a significant operation.
‘96dc2
Reactions:

Post by ‘96dc2 »

If they need my shares to close, they can have them for 88p. But they need to be quick before the prices goes up to £1.44.
Jiffy
Reactions:

Post by Jiffy »

@Hydrogen

What's your take right now re the 60+ m Shorts out on Loan?

What's the real Short Interest?

Is this simply just another interlude before the main show starts, ie revised MRE being released? :roll:
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

Hi Jiffy

It's think it's most probably the same single 'player' over on ADVFN who 'reckons himself; and says he can sell 10-12m from 10.5p short and make a profit.

They see it as short it after any rally - so any breakout they hit. They got lucky after the deliberate leak of a raise. They got rather Unluckily when Wyloo announced the bridging loan,. Bg risk IMO.

I'm pretty sure its the same single operator that took out the 15m short back at the start of October and got vaporised then.

I think they lost a fair bit of money becuase I am 100% certain they were selling at 5.7p and 5.8p in size - probably a good 3m or so between 6p and 5.7p.

Then it jumped to 11p after they closed. They are obviously 'playing with fire'. They wont have made a penny on that gamble can could have lost...

And their closing fast helped propel GGP to 2 year highs. 🔥🔥🔥

Same should happened again, all else equal, especially if gold stays bullish, and I think it will.

I don't think there are huge expectations built into the price presently - say 8moz or thereabouts and probably nothing major at Scally is my base case.

Albeit there must be something visible in the cores that caused them to return to Scally for at least one hole post Paterson South drilling.

We reckon there are 2 pos 3 extra scally holes visible in the new google earth images, but its impossible to be certain. We made that mistake with 5 in a line a few years back...
Ivan66
Reactions:

Post by Ivan66 »

Cawkwell the bookies nightmare. Connected to that dross masterinvestor website that pens the similar dross articles about ggp.
zoros
Reactions:

Post by zoros »

Still 60m to go….. any more mystic megs please Hydrogen?
Z
Masham Ale
Reactions:

Post by Masham Ale »

Another 12.6M today so now back over 70M.
Not sure how much lag there is in the shares on loan figure but could this 12.6M equate to the price drop about 8/9 days ago?
leslieby101
Reactions:

Post by leslieby101 »

The current news flow is playing into their hands - won't take much to set the tossers on fire.
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

Couldn't agree more. They just took a massive balls out gamble and Chairman Jerome Powell has literally just handed their balls back to them on a steaming golden goldilocks platter......

Welcome to Goldilocks... for gold
‘96dc2
Reactions:

Post by ‘96dc2 »

No doubt, continuing with their games today.
CK 1974
Reactions:

Post by CK 1974 »

Can’t see any short squeeze happening at all now, they’re in total control of wherever they want the sp to be! Doesn’t seem to be any other reason other than to keep the sp low for a buyout, really hope I’m wrong but I’ve listened to this stuff about the shorts burning or having to buy them back…well that just isn’t happening is it. It’s looking more and more like the pi’s are gonna get screwed, so annoyed with myself for not selling 3 years ago. Very angry with the whole corrupt system tbh, every catalyst we’ve supposed to of had hasn’t happened so why would dtm or feasibility study be any different, looks like it’s out of Shaun’s hands now unless he starts caring about the sp which, so far he hasn’t 🤷‍♂️ so feckin frustrating!