Toffers talks to him/herself

All things Greatland Gold.
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Toffers talks to him/herself

Post by Hydrogen »

The shorts are going for the glory hole today... Maybe, becuase they sense gold is about to move higher? Not sure

And if you didn't know, LSE's prize to** pot Toffers, - like Cullpepper, - and that other moaning dreary 'eternal doubter' Colin1 - also finally reveals himself - albeit, you could smell his disingenuous BS from the outset.

They are obviously all linked accounts.

Screenshot 2023-08-31 at 16.01.11.png

BUT There's something massively off and rigged - IMO - about this GGP chart. Just look a these large yellow flat floor sections - 7-10 day hard floors in price (marked in yellow) this actually just looks totally unnatural, in comparison, almost every other share. I reckon this is just managed price manipulation...

No other chart has this feature on this timescale - i looked over loads.
Screenshot 2023-08-31 at 10.25.25.png

Meanwhile Jupiter continue their load up to the tune of 102m. ( IMO heading to circa 150m )
https://www.morningstar.com/stocks/xlon/ggp/ownership

Go figure. You can't help but think one is related to the other, EH?

Follow the money. I did. another 240k (looks like i got best buy of the day)

Thanks Toffers pal. Looks like i bought them off you.

Screenshot 2023-08-31 at 15.51.06.png

And P.S. I could sell 750k in 1 go. Just saying.
Last edited by Hydrogen on Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
In the end, Truth prevails...
speedymeadie
Reactions:

Re: Toffers talks to himself...

Post by speedymeadie »

Hi Hydro. Glad to see you are keeping on top of things. Not sure toffers needs the mention but your top up looks to me to be an excellent buy. I was considering swapping some of my Britts for GGP stock. The risk reward seems to favor the trade but still thinking about the 12 mth period ( gold from $1950 to $2500 = approx 25% gain, GGP 6.5p to maybe 30p = approx 500%) My level head says keep the Britts my adventurous head says do the trade. ATB Speedy