*NEW Interview* June 23, News, With Q&A (Part Two)

All things Greatland Gold.
Bottle Rocket - Liam
DEV TEAM
DEV TEAM
Reactions:

*NEW Interview* June 23, News, With Q&A (Part Two)

Post by Bottle Rocket - Liam »

youtu.be/0ldumq_s_mw

Shaun Day joins Liam again for a company update, of the RNS news items: https://greatlandgold.com/investors/r...
"Havieron Exploration and Development Update"
"Juri Joint Venture Management Update"
Followed by part two of the Q&A with questions posed by shareholders.

The content found within this video is not advice and should be used for information purposes only.

Greatland Gold plc (AIM:GGP) is a mining development and exploration company with a focus on precious and base metals. The Company's flagship asset is the world-class Havieron gold-copper deposit in the Paterson region of Western Australia, discovered by Greatland and presently under development in a Joint Venture with Newcrest Mining Ltd.

Havieron is located approximately 45km east of Newcrest's Telfer gold mine and, subject to a positive decision to mine will leverage the existing infrastructure and processing plant to significantly reduce the project's capital expenditure and carbon impact for a low-cost pathway to development. An extensive growth drilling programme is presently underway at Havieron with a maiden Pre-Feasibility Study released on the South-East Crescent on 12 October 2021. Construction of the box cut and decline to develop the Havieron deposit commenced in February 2021.

Greatland has a proven track record of discovery and exploration success. It pursues the next generation of tier-one mineral deposits by applying advanced exploration techniques in under-explored regions. The Company is focused on safe, low-risk jurisdictions and is strategically positioned in the highly prospective Paterson region. Greatland has a total of six projects across Australia that focus on becoming a multi-commodity mining company of a significant scale.
Liam.
"One mine, three mining areas, a BEAST of an ore body" :!: