Disruption alert: 1970John

All things Greatland Gold.
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Disruption alert: 1970John

Post by Hydrogen »

I just wonder if this poor 1970John poster on LSE could be short trying to get out?

My logic is a follows:
Ortex figures suggest 45m short and yet suddenly reduced by 3.5m or so yesterday...
Disruption and negative positing on the LSE board ramped recently in the face of exceptional news on 100% options.
This John 1970 was previously banned/removed is really banging the negative drum now... Sharky Bruce style

To summarise:

It's bleeding obvious gold is moving up now, both bullish trade and trend.
GDX and GDXJ are moving higher.
Decline is now punching through 10m per day means we're at the 430 level by August.
It's beeding obvious we are in a win-win position.
It's bleeding obvious GGP has massive PI and now fundamental institutional support.
It's bleeding obvious we are significantly undervalued ( given the 20moz resource Shaun has openly suggested 'on the record').
I'm aware we have had what appears to be a distressed seller (who is now out) who at one point held 50m shares
If you chart/follow Bloomberg as closely as I do you would have noticed this organisation increased their exposure in the high teens low 20s

Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 12.55.54.png

This was their position back in December, having liquidated almost 50% of their portfolio.
IMO Given its now mid March they are now 100% out.

Therefore i'm certain we have clear road ahead, in a rising gold price environment.
With new major gold and silver funds arriving.

#1 moz production
#District Scale discovery
#inflation staying put
Hold for gold + Good luck all
In the end, Truth prevails...
CK 1974
Reactions:

Re: Disruption alert: 1970John

Post by CK 1974 »

I really hope you’re right hydro, I’ve been watching this seller for the last 6-8 months? Doesn’t look like it’s stopping anytime soon. I’m convinced we’re under some sort of manipulation whereas others may not think so, but no one will be able to tell me this is normal sp action.
I mean with the good news this company produces and the closeness to production, who in their right mind would short it for shorting gains…which as of late there’s no gains to be had shorting it at this level!
Bit like shorting Apple when they’ve just released a new I phone it doesnt make sense, only reason I see is for accumulation of shares hence the fudsters out in force.

There’s no way I’m gonna sell I just hope/pray we don’t get royally shafted by whoever wants us lower I do trust Shaun but then again how much can you trust anyone 🤷‍♂️
CK 1974
Reactions:

Post by CK 1974 »

And the seller continues today…759k 300k 400k and so on they can’t let us rise for whatever reason hasn’t come forward yet 🤷‍♂️
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Re: Disruption alert: 1970John, Now Toothless Bruce

Post by Hydrogen »

No way we are rising big today. They are accumulating still. 1m a pop is not usually PIs ( but could be)

Screenshot 2023-03-15 at 14.28.46.png

And FWIW I am absolutely confident I am correct about that seller. (As I was about the White Walkers).
That was the December BT print (and it all started in November) which it must have, to show up in the late December print, ( usually a 4-6 week lag)
If you look at the volume you can see it spiking clearly around 14 -18th November.
Any minor selling today will be easily absorbed.

Gold is going to blow very soon.
There's frankly little to hold it back now.
Today gold is rising with the US$ and bond prices (as yields are crashing globally)

Says it all ...

The steady flight to safety now underway and miners will benefit.
As the FED created 'mother of all stock market bubbles' unwinds, courtesy of... the FED
Hydrogen
Reactions:

Post by Hydrogen »

Today was all about getting these 2x 1m trades filled under 7p
Either that or a fund is buying more (Which will screw them up ...)

There were also two clear 750k sell trades trades today designed to set the tone and disrupt... again coordinated.

Keep reporting them AIM999 and Bruce et al.

They will soon lose their accounts and negative influences
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 17.05.59.png
Frolinde
Reactions:

Post by Frolinde »

Hi All,

Do not overcomplicate things. Holders are sellers. There are almost no short-sellers.

First, from 35P downwards, NCM sold all their shares. Since a takeover was impossible, they wanted to drive the SP down and make GGP's financing possibilities difficult.

Then Wyloo came into play and they have been selling ever since. Their aim is to obtain the (i) 70% from NCM , (ii) Telfer and (iii) some more GGP shares in one go. Lowering the SP will make the first objective easier. Once they have the 70%, buying Telfer will be easy and through a massive issuance the third goal will work out as well.

I have bought another 200K shares today and pray that the dilution will not completely offset the gold price and the stuff in the ground.

Cheers,

Frolinde
James
Reactions:

Post by James »

Frolinde wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:12 pm Hi All,

Do not overcomplicate things. Holders are sellers. There are almost no short-sellers.

First, from 35P downwards, NCM sold all their shares. Since a takeover was impossible, they wanted to drive the SP down and make GGP's financing possibilities difficult.

Then Wyloo came into play and they have been selling ever since. Their aim is to obtain the (i) 70% from NCM , (ii) Telfer and (iii) some more GGP shares in one go. Lowering the SP will make the first objective easier. Once they have the 70%, buying Telfer will be easy and through a massive issuance the third goal will work out as well.

I have bought another 200K shares today and pray that the dilution will not completely offset the gold price and the stuff in the ground.

Cheers,

Frolinde
Which part of your message was factual?
CK 1974
Reactions:

Post by CK 1974 »

Just read it as well James…thought the exact same thing!
CK 1974
Reactions:

Post by CK 1974 »

Also does anyone know where are resident ortex data supplier has been the last 2 days?
Frolinde
Reactions:

Post by Frolinde »

[/quote]

Which part of your message was factual?
[/quote]

Hi All,

At least the last part (see screenshot). The parts about NCM and Wyloo are assumptions, but the best ones in my opinion. Time will tell. GGP is in the grasp of a big boy and we will just have to sit the current situation out. However, i am not as certain as before that GGP management and bigger shareholders have retail investors on their mind when making decisions.

All the best,

F

Attachments
IMG_8975.jpg
Bamps21
Reactions:

Post by Bamps21 »

The Rhino crowd are certainly out in force on LSE he could be the one that’s driving it down.
He was the one who mentioned 4p to Shaun when he said if it gets to that I will be throwing the kitchen sink at it .

Shaun get the plumber in and throw it now🤣
Aiming2please
Reactions:

Post by Aiming2please »

Blimey where have they all come from all of a sudden,
I believe we are about to hear something in the next few weeks why else would they suddenly appear in group force.