Denver Gold Forum

All things Greatland Gold.
paddygall
Reactions:

Denver Gold Forum

Post by paddygall »

Shaun has managed to bag a presentation at this prestigious event again this year albeit a recorded one and not an in-person appearance.

Hopefully it might help to raise the profile of one of the most recent biggest discoveries in NA somewhat - great that it is coming after the next set of interim results which we are expecting next Thursday.

Link to the webcast can be found at the bottom of the following webpage.

https://www.goldforumamericas.com/progr ... -americas/

GLA - Paddy
Havieron - the gift that keeps on giving :o
_J_C_
Reactions:

Re: Denver Gold Forum

Post by _J_C_ »

Was checking dates, and noticed Shaun now is down for a live session on 21st with Citi Analyst, Kate McCutcheon as Moderator.

https://www.goldforumamericas.com/progr ... -americas/

9785B4B9-FDC3-4BEF-8C31-4E93AF397A82.jpeg
paddygall
Reactions:

Post by paddygall »

Well it seems like NCM are still smarting over the 5% valuation and the fact that Shaun has arranged the finance for Havieron completely independently of them. Their presentation for the Denver Gold Forum has just been published and Havieron doesn't even warrant a single slide this year. Considering two years ago Sandeep was singing it's praises from the rooftops and it's grown exponentially since then - I think it is pretty evident that they are a little miffed.

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20220920/ ... 0qc7ww.pdf

Looking forward to seeing the GGP one tomorrow - Best of luck Shaun.
Havieron - the gift that keeps on giving :o
RationalAssessor
Reactions:

Post by RationalAssessor »

Paddy - Thanks for posting the pres.
I agree that it certainly feels like NCM are persisting with their bearish outlook on Havieron. Wonder why? and wonder when their sentiment will return to that of 2 years ago.
Chippy999
Reactions:

Post by Chippy999 »

Ncm did the same to Solgold if I recall.
SB certainly doesn’t like to be questioned!
However with SD at the helm, and the addition of the new big guns, then I hope we will be just fine.
Time will tell…
Still waiting patiently for my little slice of history
GL
Ivan66
Reactions:

Post by Ivan66 »

RationalAssessor wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:59 am Paddy - Thanks for posting the pres.
I agree that it certainly feels like NCM are persisting with their bearish outlook on Havieron. Wonder why? and wonder when their sentiment will return to that of 2 years ago.
Tongue in cheek I am sure.

The current stance of Newcrest is not due to diminished future outlook on Havieron, you only have to note the recent Greatland board appointments to measure future potential and real sentiment, and realise that Newcrest have painted themselves into a sticky corner. Newcrest have not lost any sentiment in Greatland Gold, they have ceased talking about it.

Sandeep Biswas is under huge pressure to drag sentiment back into Newcrest, and he now has the Wyloo/Twiggy team sat opposite him regarding the future moves of Greatland Gold. I doubt he is worried, but I think they at Newcrest will see this as a major setback, and a change in tack from Greatland that needs considerable thought applying to it, to secure the right outcome for them. Wyloo/Twiggy no doubt have a plan, and what interests me the most regarding this, the depth and scale of the Wyloo plan. Hopefully it will bring us the returns and more we have sat waiting so long for.

Huge game of Chess being played, and I am quite happy sat here watching. Even more so with the new directors & funding.

"Keep ahaad"

Ivan
Redirons
Reactions:

Post by Redirons »

I take comfort from the fact that in all NCM Presentations now, Telfer is referred to as Telfer/Havieron - whether SB likes it or not he know Telfer needs Hav for him not to lose a wedge of money in decommissioning it. When we are closer to production he will be back singing the praises of this world class find imho. For now he is getting away from jam tomorrow talk due to the immense pressure he is under from NCM Shareholders wanting divis NOW!! In any event he knows Shaun will lay out all the good news from Hav. I’m sitting on my hands Paddy et al!!!!
Redirons
Nitram64
Reactions:

Post by Nitram64 »

Please see below link to the Greatland Gold webcast.

It appears that anyone with the link can watch live. It will also be recorded.

https://www.goldforum.live/DGG/Greatland-Gold

Live on 21.09.2022 at 17:10 British Summer Time.