Bamps21
Reactions:

Hasties project

Post by Bamps21 »

Saints 07
Reactions:

Re: Hasties project

Post by Saints 07 »

I guess any additional find in and around Telfer would support GGP finding something at one of our other tenements. I just have this feeling GGP are going strike twice. Bamps I’ll let you decide on our best chance ? Strike 2 it will be infinity and beyond!
GLA Saints
Bamps21
Reactions:

Post by Bamps21 »

Hi Saints
According to Callum he’s very keen on Rudall, a Havieron type bullseye feature under cover.
He thinks the magnetic body could be higher up than the modelling is showing.
Remember he knows his stuff when looking at these surveys.

He said they are getting very close at Scallywag .

Also keen on Tabletop 1&2

He also mentioned to me that he couldn’t understand why NCM haven’t gone back to Goliath and suggested waiting till after the 5%. He’s been listening to Hydro 🤣
Bamps21
Reactions:

Post by Bamps21 »

It’s these deep drills that have failed now re evaluating the project.
Only a small licence their other one is bigger.
Attachments
392968D3-0C5E-4177-AB59-60A68CB3737C.jpeg
Bamps21
Reactions:

Post by Bamps21 »

Attachments
D4CD7F19-8941-407F-96B8-653C75F47D84.jpeg
Saints 07
Reactions:

Post by Saints 07 »

Hi Bamps appreciate your response would love to see another drill hole align to a havieron Gold grades, to really test the current SP. Everyone talks about potential Elephant country would love to see something at your aforementioned targets.
I have now settled myself back for a potential 2.5 year ride with my investment, if NCM allow it. Bamps big fan of yours knowledge and effort.

Thanks again Saints 07.
CanisLycaon
Reactions:

Post by CanisLycaon »

Saints 07 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:57 pm I guess any additional find in and around Telfer would support GGP finding something at one of our other tenements. I just have this feeling GGP are going strike twice. Bamps I’ll let you decide on our best chance ? Strike 2 it will be infinity and beyond!
GLA Saints
Agree 100%!

IMHO, it's just a matter of time!

Gervaise Heddle & Callum Baxter took the risk, now years ago, in their belief that the Paterson region would yield positive results.

They did this, largely, well before the scramble to buy up tenements in the region, often based on Havieron, where they'd already had the balls to drill deep!

So, twice? Maybe, but, I'd say even more...The probability of another major strike has increased considerably, over the past year or so, with assay results from the neighbours!

As Shaun Day has said many times...another find doesn't even need to be the (current) size of Havieron, even a small part would be amazing!

There's no doubt, IMHO, that we'll hit another major find within our current tenements, especially in the Paterson, and, watch out, for what that does to the sp!

GLA & DYOR
"Every drill hole we put in there finds more gold"
poniexpress
Reactions:

Post by poniexpress »

A fascinating discussion enhanced by attachments by Bamps and others. IMO there is more to be discovered in the region and we all know the quality we have in our team which is a bonus
for us being ahead of the exploring game.
Computers programmes etc and myself do not get along all that well but, in theory, I must set aside more time for study, But have I got the mental know how/patience and brain power to improve my outlook and other skills.
I suspect not but I have been happy to to be a Jack of all trades, Master of none, as my headmaster correctly predicted many decades ago.
The Topic discussions here are always informative and top notch.
We could be very close to the next discovery step up.