What does Bamp see?

Mine, and decline specific questions - Opens in July
Bamps21
Reactions:

What does Bamp see?

Post by Bamps21 »

After January results
Try to follow my imagination describing the January results in 3D:-
Imagine standing in the centre of the ovoid on top of the cover sequence in the year 2050.
We are approximately 1,000m below ground level, looking up the blue sky is just a small oval shape, it’s dark down here and hot with little light.
We are now vertically beneath the western edge of the Dyke , looking towards the east the Dyke has inclined some 200m away from us.
The sides of the ore body are coming inwards to meet the Dyke at our level, with little of the Dyke being seen below where we are.
Looking down we’re at the edge of a 400m shear cliff where the bulk mining has dropped passed the top of the Dyke leaving a huge void.

To the right there is another shear cliff this has been caused by the SE deeps sloping off to the South at these levels.
Turning around to face Northwestwards , imagine the northern corridor and pods are still there. They start about 50 m from us rising up in a huge mound stretching across the ovoid to about 100m high. From there they rise up again to about 300m below the underside of the cover level with the northern pod about halfway up on the left as a great blob of sulphides holding about a 1m oz.
Now looking up to the north to the left of the Dyke on the sides of the country rock you can see where the latest drills came through all around 100m down from the top of the ore body through the sides
We have Had 150 to the left and then 149. Underneath the slope of the Dyke you can see HAD61 and then lower down to the right 86W4. On the plan these last 2 look to enter from the other side of the Dyke on the east side but that’s an illusion due to the slope of the Dyke but enter underneath on the west side.
All these drills are heading towards us then down into the SE Deeps , Had 149 and 149W2 go out of the ore body at this level over 100m testing the ground for the mining fronts.
HAD 86 W4 goes through the SE Deeps and out of the ore body over 200m outside the ore body but 800m below where we are standing.
This zone we standing in was all crackle breccia a weak grade zone picked up during HAD2 and Had4 days between the Dyke and Northern Corridor and this wraps around the northern corridor to the sides and top. It’s this area where we are standing that these drills have been infilling on their way down to the SE crescent to infill that zone lower down.
A few of the other drills announced have been infilling zones within the Northern corridor.
Where we are standing is the area that will increase the inferred tonnage in the MRE2.
The N corridor - the small section that was included in the first MRE will change from inferred to indicated the rest will go to inferred.”

I’m expecting a few more infill drills in the March results and that will be the cut off period.

Hang on ! How do I get out?
Attachments
639A730D-536B-43DE-BDA8-02CDF43057F7.jpeg
Bamps21
Reactions:

Re: What does Bamp see?

Post by Bamps21 »

My favourite so far is a gold plated helicopter.
Or a hydrogen powered jet pack 🤣
Bamps21
Reactions:

Re: What does Bamp see?

Post by Bamps21 »

This is a sketch of HAD005
On the section I’ve drawn the actual drill line through the Dyke and picked out the high grade intercepts for gold and copper.

To the right of this I’ve shown a drill line a few metres to the east at a slightly lesser angle.
This would have missed the ore body!
Attachments
8B3047A5-5C0F-474C-9172-61F79FA330AB.jpeg